March 8, 2012

Greetings from the milk cooler

The Stupid Phenomenon
   Warning: If your are offended easily, offended by the word "stupid" or just plain stupid you should probably read else where.


   I feel like I need to jump up on my soap box for a moment and get this out of my system.


   Do you ever feel like you're the only competent person in a certain situation and everyone else is just a stupid idiot?  I feel this way every day and lately it has become more and more apparent.  Quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of dealing with you people.  Today was a little bit stressful and it's all because of this rapidly increasing gene pool that has no intelligence at all.  They need to move to another country, or better yet a completely different planet in a different galaxy.  Yeah, that would be the life.  No stupid people and Earth would only contain smart people that can think with logic and use common sense in any situation.  Seriously, if they could live on their own planet it would fix so many problems in this world, and make all of us intellectuals lives a wee bit better and less stressful.  Now if you could quit breathing my air and go away I would dearly appreciate it.
  Sincerely,
      A very angry person.


Okay, my rant is over.
For now...

No comments:

Post a Comment