March 18, 2012

Love, Love, Love is All We Need

    This is rather cliche, but to start this post off, I'm just going to say there's this girl.  No this isn't one of those posts.  This is a post about love, love of a girl.  She is not just any ordinary girl, this one is special.  She means the world to me and there is nothing I would do to keep her as mine.
     She does anything she possibly can to make me happy, and she does.  She's made me happier then any one single person ever has. I love that, the feeling of being cared about brings a warm feeling to me.  I love her for that, among many other things.  I wouldn't even know where to start with that list, it's probably almost as long as our list of movies we have.  And that itself is almost a life time long.  That being said, I think it would take a life time, or close to it to describe why and how much I love her and why I do.
     She is the person closest to me, closer then anyone has ever been or I've let someone be.  I share something very special with her.  No one else could replace that if it was lost.  I would hate for it to be lost.  She is there when I need her, no matter what, she is there.  I love that about her.
      Anything she can do or will do makes me smile, listening to her talk, laugh, just be silly, it makes me smile.  Just seeing her makes me smile and I can't stop when I'm with her.  She's incredibly beautiful, stunningly beautiful, like that of an angel.  Her smile is perfect, lights up the room, it can make me feel better when I'm in the most sour of moods.  I love her for that.
      I didn't think when I first met this girl that she would have been the love of my life.  And I mean the love of my life, I'm not just saying it.  She does more for me then any person can do.  I only hope I can return the favor and show how much I love and care for her like she has for me.  The bottom line is, I love her and I always will.  She's not just a friend, or my girlfriend.  She is my life, my family and there is nothing I will do to keep that from changing.  She's my everything and I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment